The main objective of the company is to assist the poor women for their upliftment, promoting entrepreneurship and providing micro credit/ finance in different loan cycle at reasonable rates of interest.
Role functions of Repco Micro Finance
A. Group Formation:
- To conduct baseline survey to assess the level of poverty, social issues and identify households (target groups)
- To arrange preliminary meeting of members and assisting them to form SHGs.
- Imparting training and assisting them to open bank accounts.
- To encourage savings among group members
B. Capacity Building:
- To conduct membership training to create awareness, skill training for income generation.
- To organize leadership training for improving sustainability
- To provide Skill training viz tailoring, fabric painting , soft toys making, catering, beautician , basic computers, jute bag making etc.
- To organize exposure visits to institutions / successful groups for improving confidence.
C. Bank Linkage:
- To build credit proposal and secure sanction of credit limits.
- To arrange for documentation at their doorsteps and provide guidelines for best utilization of credit
D. Follow Up & Monitoring:
- To attend group meetings, organize mass meetings to disseminate knowledge and guide for regular repayment.
- To identify the future needs viz. capacity building, financial & social activities
- To pave way for sustainability
E. Marketing Support:
- Separate wing to market SHG products.
- Identification of the products .
- Display of the products at the Exhibitions.
- Identify suitable buyers.